Supply Chain & Operations Intern:
The SnackNation Supply Chain & Operations Team provides seamless production and delivery of our painstakingly curated products to Members. We’re looking for an individual who, as in life and work, brings a focus on timely execution of daily functions and open and honest communication using a growth mindset.
The SC&O Intern will assist the inventory team with inventory planning, availability reporting, and problem solving. The SC&O Intern will also assist Demand and Supply planning workflows, Production Workflows, and Product Receiving within Netsuite (ERP) . This individual will be actively involved with all Operational applications of our ERP, including problem solving on processes and workflows that yield productivity improvement. The SC&O Intern should expect to have a strong understanding of Netsuite’s application to a high mix/high volume environment by the end of the internship.
This role will be pivotal in the development and execution of automated Supply Planning within Netsuite.
What You'll Do:
- Data management in Netsuite ERP
- Deliver Daily/weekly/monthly reporting on Inventory (availability, allocations, waste, accuracy)
- Daily management of inventory receipts
- Problem solve historical issues within Netsuite to resolve problems for Finance/OPS
- Month End close COGS reporting
- Assist the Supply Chain and Ops team with any new continuous improvement initiatives
- Work harmoniously in a collaborative and transparent cross-functional environment
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress
- Basic experience with Excel
- An unquenchable thirst for knowledge, and self betterment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, an enthusiastic attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams
- Radical candor: You care deeply, challenge directly, and thrive in an environment where feedback is received with gratitude. You understand that communicating where we’ve done well and where we can improve, both to your team and leadership, is an absolute necessity for our growth and future success.
- Project management: You can easily manage various different projects and campaigns while staying on-track with deliverables and communications
- Catalyst for change: You share that same electric energy and drive to disrupt the conventional ways of how a brand comes to market and connects with their future customers and thrive in a changing environment
- Understanding of Inventory Management best practices
- Experience with IMS, ERP, WMS
- Intermediate level experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, if, sumif, etc)
- The ability to work miracles
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. At SnackNation, we care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing US companies of 2018, and #2 in the Food & Beverage category.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you're a wellness-loving professional who wants to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG space.