Who We Are:
StackCommerce is on a mission to enable people to organically discover products and brands they love on the publications and media they engage with every day. Our native commerce solutions build new, incremental revenue streams for publishers, and empower our brand partners to reach relevant audiences through content. With more than 750 publisher partners, the company’s media network reaches over 1 billion monthly visitors and has over 6 million registered users. StackCommerce is headquartered in Venice, CA and was recognized as one of LA Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. The company is backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for analyzing data, talking with partners, reviewing media plans, and thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible
- Collect and analyze information about different media channels for client competitors and seek to understand their key performance indicators and demographics preferences
- Devise or recommend strategies for using certain media effectively to attract and retain eyeballs, increase brand recognition, and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Work closely with clients, understand their wants, needs and objectives and then work with the StackMedia team make the important decisions about what media channels should be used for specific campaigns. These choices have an impact on what the creative team produces and vice versa
- You will learn to negotiate with a variety of media publishers to ensure efficiencies for our clients
- You have an opportunity to play a key role in developing and analyzing campaign results and making strategic recommendations for optimization
- Absorb. Be fully immersed in a fast-paced and profitable start up! Dive in and have the opportunity to contribute to multiple teams across the company
- Contribute. Have meaningful input on projects across the Business Development team.
- Learn. See what it's like to work in Silicon Beach. Network. Try new things. Gain valuable insights into media and e-commerce.
- Analytical. Strong quantitative and problem solving skills. Experience with Excel is a must, Google Analytics a plus.
- Tech Guru. Strong familiarity with online media and advertising.
- Organized. Highly organized with the ability to juggle several things at once and prioritize time-sensitive projects.
- Dedicated. You go above and beyond because you are driven to succeed. You make educated, logical decisions but also know there’s a time for trusting your intuition, vision and heart.
- Detail-Oriented. You strive for perfection in everything you do.
- Teachable. You enjoy learning and are ready to be pushed out of your comfort zone.
Benefits + Perks:
- Compensation: This is a paid, hourly position starting on June 3rd
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Rad Location: Our office is literally on the beach in Venice - Surf everyday!
- Amazing Events: Annual Company Cruise to Mexico, Yoga on the Beach, Bi-Annual Hackathons
- Beach Equipment: Stand Up Paddle Boards, Surf Boards, Corn Hole, Racquets and more!