Marketing Creative Intern (Summer 2019)
Fun. It's in our name. At FabFitFun, you'll find some of the smartest and hardest working people in the biz. Our Marketing team is a group of ambitious self-starters with a mission to inspire happiness and well being through creating engaging ads for our membership base.
Our Customer Acquisition Marketing team is seeking a rising Senior who can commit 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, to join our high-growth company in West Hollywood this Summer 2019. During the Marketing Creative Internship, you will help assist with in-house and on location shoots to gather the photo and video assets needed for engaging marketing campaigns. You will bring a highly imaginative eye to help style products, and an analytical mindset to report the data behind campaign performance. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in content creation, social media, or influencer marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with in-house and on location shoots by helping to organize photo and video shot lists, necessary props, and timelines for shoots
- Track paid media campaign performance through analyzing data in Excel
- Create pitch collateral and present unique digital ad ideas through Google Slides
- Help facilitate the feedback and revision process of marketing requests between the Marketing and Creative teams
- Conduct competitive research to ideate new strategies and tactics within paid social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Pinterest)
- Learn how to style and position lifestyle products for creative shoots that will illicit a positive response from our members
What You’ll Need:
- Rising Senior pursuing a degree in Marketing, Journalism, Digital/Social Media or related field
- Previous knowledge of digital performance marketing KPIs (CPA, CPM, etc.)
- Exposure to paid social media marketing (Facebook ad manager is a plus)
- Incredible attention to detail, yet highly imaginative and creative
- Strong skillset in Excel with understanding of formulas such as VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.
- Must have a car- some travel required for campaign related photo shoots
What You’ll Get:
- Ideas matter here! Bring your visions to life as you will get hands-on experience working closely with top influencers and brands
- Mentorship opportunities with seasoned Marketing Pros
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Dog-friendly office
- Paid parking
- Fun and friendly culture