Marketing Automation Intern
We’re looking for a Marketing Automation Intern to join our 2019 Summer Internship Program. In this role, you’ll support our Demand Generation team by creating and managing marketing emails, landing pages, lists, and automated workflows. We need a process-driven individual who can learn software very quickly, as you will be working heavily in Marketo and Salesforce.
Join our intern class of 50+ peers, where you’ll have access to networking sessions, professional development training, and mentorship programs all dedicated to guiding you through the process of learning. This is an exciting opportunity to support some of the highest-performing teams in the SaaS industry. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for joining full-time after graduation.
What you’ll do:
- Build and manage marketing emails and landing pages
- Optimize email templates through A/B testing
- Perform quality assurance tasks on marketing programs in Marketo
- Email reporting and analysis
- Create audience lists for email sends
- Import leads from marketing events
- Create campaigns and reports in Salesforce
- Data hygiene tasks
- Email calendar management
- UTM creation and management
What we’re looking for:
- Must be pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field at a 4-year academic institution and have at least one term to complete following Summer 2019
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and stay organized
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Preference will be given to those with experience in marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot), email platforms (Constant Contact, Mailchimp), HTML, Excel, Data Management, A/B testing, or reporting.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. We understand that you may incur expenses related to taking this opportunity - whether it’s travel, renting, commuting, or whatever comes your way, we would like to support you. All interns joining the Procore team who are active students or recent graduates will receive a signing bonus and full access to all on-campus perks.