Legal Internship (Attorney Services)
At LegalZoom, our mission is to create innovative and affordable legal solutions that allow individuals to easily obtain the legal protection they need and small business owners to fulfill their dreams.
We are seeking an intern to join our Attorney Services team. The Attorney Services team is responsible for developing and managing LegalZoom's legal plans and the nationwide network of attorneys and accountants that support them. The ideal candidate will provide legal and technological support to the team and our network.
What you'll do:
* Interact with the legal plan attorneys, and the rest of the Attorney Services team to ensure that the business and personal legal plans are being properly administered
* Work closely with the product and technology teams to assist in developing new central cloud-based platform to support our growing professional network
* Research regulatory landscape to ensure new and existing initiatives are compliant with applicable state and federal laws
* Assist in building and maintaining a library of resources for the Legal Plan network, including written materials and recorded webinars
* Collaborate with other LegalZoom departments on cross-functional teams
* Participate in research and design of new LegalZoom products and services
* Work with the rest of the Attorney Services Team to take on additional tasks/projects as needed
* Must be currently enrolled in an ABA-Accredited Law School
* Technical and/or business background preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
* Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
* Team player who is willing to work on lots of different types of projects
* Must be a self-starter and take the initiative to help develop and run projects independently
* Strong attention to detail
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.