IT Asset Management Intern
We’re looking for an Asset Management Intern to support the IT Asset Management function with respect to cost, control, compliance, and business objectives. You’ll help analyze and track our large inventory of IT equipment across the organization.
Join our intern class of 50+ peers, where you’ll have access to networking sessions, professional development training, and mentorship programs all dedicated to guiding you through the process of learning. This is an exciting opportunity to support one of the highest-performing sales teams in the SaaS industry. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for joining full-time after graduation.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for asset requests, customer service, ordering, receiving, stock maintenance, asset assignment, inventory control activities
- Also included are asset refurbishment, disposal as well as asset retirement, decommissioning, license management/reclamation
- Reconcile, audit, and verify software licenses against assets currently in use
- Help identify opportunities to optimize unused IT assets in the organization
- Work with Procurement to procure and track software throughout the enterprise
- Serve as key contact for producing software/hardware artifacts during internal/external audits
What we’re looking for:
- Currently working on Bachelor’s or Master’s in any area of study with a grad date of December 2019 or later
- Strong organizational skills
- Data analysis skills and competence in MS Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently on multiple projects
- Ability to perform well under pressure
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. We understand that you may incur expenses related to taking this opportunity - whether it’s travel, renting, commuting, or whatever comes your way, we would like to support you. All interns joining the Procore team who are active students or recent graduates will receive a signing bonus and full access to all on-campus perks.