HR - Talent Development Intern
Tinder is on a mission to change the world by bringing people together and facilitating millions of connections that otherwise might not have been possible. With tens of millions of users and an expansive global presence, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
We're a small Human Resources team with a focus on individual responsibility and rapid development, and we’re looking for a HR–Talent Development Intern. The HR Team focuses on initiatives that represent our employer brand, differentiate Tinder’s office environment and enable employees to feel included and excited about coming to work. We aim to drive the company’s health, happiness and success. We work hard, we have a lot of fun, we collaborate nonstop, and are passionate about Tinder, the people, and our values.
The HR–Talent Development Intern will partner with and support members of the Human Resources team in their work to support and enable the success of Tinder employees through a variety of projects, programs, and experiences across training, change management and communication, performance management, and organizational development initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Distribute, collect, and analyze performance and talent survey data
- Support Tinder HR employees with administration of various organizational development and talent management tools, experiences, and activities
- Act as a source of information for employees and visitors who come to HR
- Work on data entry alongside team members
- Assist with organization, attendance, tracking, and other logistics of various HR–Talent events and initiative
- Take on special projects as necessary
We’re looking for:
- A passionate people advocate who is dedicated to delivering a positive employee experience at Tinder, preferably with an academic track in HR, I/O Psych, or related field
- An analytical and data-driven person, motivated by helping to solve problems
- Someone with the ability to work close in coordination and collaborate with the HR team and other departments to build relationships and trust with a broad range of individuals across the organization
- Proven track record of being reliable, prepared, responsive, eager to learn and encouraging
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills
- Passion/interest and understanding of technology
- Acute attention to detail and follow through, high-level of organization
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business and incredible growth opportunities.
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location
- Competitive hourly pay
- Daily catered lunches, endless snack supply, kombucha and cold brew on tap.
- Basketball court in our LA office, fitness classes and social events