Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Finance Intern position will be located in Santa Monica, CA. This person is someone who is interested in pursuing Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Corporate Tax, Banking or International Business.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Support on-boarding of new banking relationships.
- Support documents gathering and KYC.
- Support timeline for transition of company credit cards.
- Develop model for hedge accounting.
- Maintain calendar for FX forward contracts execution.
- Optimization of Monthly Financials Deck.
- Integration of raw data into presentation file.
- Complete templates and timelines for indirect taxes.
- Transition property taxes calculation from outside vendor.
- Transition templates for other indirect taxes from outside vendor.
- Develop workflow for state nexus study update..
- Explore possibility of changes in state apportionment
- Support development of accounting memos
- Lease Accounting
- Revenue Recognition
- Ad-Hoc financial reporting
- Advanced excel
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Suite preferred
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Accounting, Finance, or Economics Major
- Accounting & business classes taken
- Junior or Senior preferred
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous
three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.