Experience Design Intern - Graduate
As an Experience Design Intern, you will need:
- Currently pursuing a MS degree in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from an accredited University
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- Resume , Cover Letter and Portfolio
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently within a team
- Creative problem solver
Ideally, you will have:
- 2+ years of professional User Experience
- Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision.
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- A ready, online portfolio.
As an Experience Design Intern, you will use your skills to:
- Participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking.
- Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies like AI, IoT, VR, and AR.
- Balance customer frictions and needs with our client’s business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility.
- Hands on delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including management consultants, product managers, engineers, marketers, and corporate executives.
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to partners and clients, both verbally and visually.
- Partner with Engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented.
- Work with Marketing to develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites.
- Contribute to the Design cohort through knowledge-sharing and presentations with other Designers.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.