Engineering Intern - Summer 2019
About the Role
Want to build new features and improve existing products that millions of Americans use? Are you interested in working on highly impactful technical challenges to help the world be more open and connected? Want to solve unique and complex technical problems?
- Apply what you’ve learned in the classroom to solve real-world challenges
- Make smart engineering and product decisions based on data analysis and collaboration with team
- Work closely with other engineers to enhance infrastructure, improve reliability and efficiency
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Computer Science/Engineering, or related technical field.
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Top-notch communication skills
- Willingness to learn new languages and/or methodologies as needed
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.