Digital Health Apprentice
The Sidebench Apprenticeship program is a 6-month full-time paid developmental internship that is designed to provide the Apprentice with valuable and meaningful first-hand experience.
The program is looking for a motivated recent college graduate who is looking to gain insight into potential career tracks in the digital health tech field. Depending on the Apprentice’s background, they will spend their time concentrating on one of the following tracks:
Business Development and Marketing
Within a Business Development and Marketing track, you will assist in a myriad of activities that cover everything from client relations to the core pillars of our marketing strategies. In this department, you would be responsible for client management, research, copywriting, sales pipeline strategy, social media posts, and other activities as they arise.
Product / Project Management
In this track, you will work with Product and Project Managers & engagement teams to streamline the client experience from start to finish. You’ll be depended on to help the team run smoothly and to help Sidebench deliver a great finished product. You will learn how to build and maintain project and product documentation that pertains to budgeting, strategic planning, product documentation, client deliverables, and you will be expected to be an active member of client workshops.
- Genuine interest in technology and business and the desire to learn more
- Self-starter with demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- Strong research and analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be responsive, pro-active, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Ability to produce detailed and well-organized documentation (have a knack for effectively summarizing concepts, thoughts, and research)
- Must be able to commit to a full-time role for a period of 6 months
- Experience with the web or app development process is a big plus
- Work with an interesting blend of projects and clients to make every day exciting
- We have a casual dress code in the office — no need to dress up for up
- We always make sure to plan one big company event and one small company event per quarter
- Our Culture Club makes sure to celebrate new hires, birthdays, Sidebench anniversaries, and holidays
- We are walking distance from downtown Culver City and have free office parking
- We have free coffee, beer, and plenty of snacks
- You will work with a diverse team of intelligent people that make it fun to come to work every day