DevOps Engineer (Intern)
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Jr. DevOps Engineer to join our R&D Team in Downtown LA. This team builds Taboola Newsroom, an innovating editorial tool powered by Taboola’s predictive engine and massive data set of over 1B internet users. Taboola Newsroom helps writers, editors and special-interest teams make informed decisions to increase readership.
Our DevOps Intern will work with our DevOps team to add monitoring, tools, and processes to prevent integration issues with Taboola’s clients. You will also build out new tools to monitor and facilitate robust product deployments. Ultimately you will work with our R&D teams to build process and administrative tools for the Operations team to execute product deployments.
- Work with the Operations team to build new tools to monitor and facilitate robust product deployments with Taboola’s clients.
- Work with the R&D teams to build process and administrative tools for the Operations team to execute product deployments
- Work with the DevOps team to add monitoring, tools, and processes to prevent integration issues with Taboola’s clients
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent enrolled student or graduate. May consider self taught individuals with previous development experience.
- Ability to think critically and to formulate solutions to problems in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- You are a motivated and well-rounded software engineer that has the following experience:
- Interest in DevOps
- Experience using Jenkins.
- Experience with or exposure to implementing and supporting internet-based applications/web servers.
- Knowledge or exposure to Kubernetes, Nomad, Docker.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Git, Slack, Confluence.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need