Content Marketing Intern
Calling all aspiring content writers and marketing enthusiasts! We have an exciting internship opportunity available in our Santa Monica office.
Connexity is a performance marketing platform that drives sales and new customers to retailers. We have thousands of clients who partner with us globally, and use our proprietary online marketing systems to find online shoppers. We have also built a network of thousands of retail-oriented publishers and social influencers (ShopYourLikes) to create unique access to even more shoppers each month!
About the role:
This opportunity is for a full-time, summer, marketing internship to help scale our content marketing and lead generation for both Connexity Commerce (B2B) and ShopYourLikes (B2C). You'll design landing pages, analyze performance data, create social media posts and stories for a B2B and B2C audience, help define processes, and much more! The best person for this role is a strong and engaging writer, detail oriented, a self-starter, and someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What we'd like to see from you:
• You're majoring in a related field OR recently graduated and interested in a part-time internship
• A background in editorial, taking journalism or creative writing courses; being part of extracurricular editorial activities; interesting in marketing, advertising, journalism, or literary work.
• Strong writing and/or editing skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, WordPress
• Be detail-oriented, deadline driven and able to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• A positive attitude, and strong desire to learn
• Available to work up to 29 hours a week M-F
• Available to commute to our Santa Monica office daily and have reliable transportation
What you'll leave with:
Tactical content marketing skills that will enhance your education and make you a desirable candidate in today’s digital-centric workforce. You'll also develop an appreciation for a positive work culture, get to work with passionate and talented marketing professionals and be considered for future opportunities with our team. Plus we'll provide breakfast and lunch EVERYDAY.
We look forward to meeting you!