Consumer Insights Marketing Intern
FabFitFun is looking for a motivated, data driven Intern to help our Marketing Team with a targeted Consumer Insights project for the upcoming school year! Ideally looking for a student who can commit to 2-3 days in our West Hollywood office. We are a high-growth company with tons of opportunity to learn! FabFitFun offers a lifestyle subscription box to hundreds of thousands focused around beauty, fashion, fitness, and health. If you are organized and have strong communication skills, this is a great opportunity to work cross-functionally within a growing Marketing Department.
Please only apply if you attend a local Los Angeles University, and are able to commit to a 8-10 month internship in West Hollywood.
What you’ll do:
- Help to drive customer engagement and retention strategies by conducting market research
- Survey all products that we are considering for the Spring '19 and Summer '19 box (~300 products).
- Ranking of all products with forecasted scores that we will use to decide what goes into the box
- Reading all the comments from our seasonal box surveys
- Creating a deck that details what members liked and didn't like about every product we put in our box as well as or key features (FFFTV, Community, App, etc.)
What you'll bring:
- Currently enrolled in BA/BS program
- Proficient knowledge in excel and google suite
- Flexible schedule
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in beauty, fashion, fitness, health
What You’ll Get:
- Opportunity to learn from a dynamic, growing team
- Catered meals 3x/week and kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Dog-Friendly office
Please attach a Resume and Cover Letter letting us know why you are interested in Marketing!