Business Systems Intern
We’re looking for a Business Systems Intern to join our Business Systems team. In this role, you’ll help implement and manage our Finance and Accounting systems. You’ll provide daily maintenance, troubleshooting, system support, and user acceptance testing for our systems including Netsuite, Coupa, Concur, and Blackline. This is a great opportunity to learn and contribute to the implementation of a new general ledger and procurement system at a fast-paced technology company.
What you’ll do:
- Test workflows during implementation to ensure the system is set up correctly
- Work with Finance and IT team members regarding process and operations requirements for the ERP implementation
- Help coordinate project management functions for the Finance systems agenda including requirements prioritization, project planning, and change management
- Assist in data transformation, migration, and validation into the new general ledger and procurement systems
- Create documentation and training materials for the rollout of our new systems
- Partner with internal stakeholders to gather pain points and improve processes
What we’re looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, or IT at a 4-year accredited college or university
- Graduating between December 2019 and June 2020
- Able to work 40 hours per week
- Legally authorized to live and work in the US without visa sponsorship
- Experience with data analysis and using tools such as Microsoft Excel
- Possession of strong communication skills with the ability to present technical information to a non-technical audience
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.