Brand Marketing Intern
Fair is a new way to shop, sign and pay for your next car—all on your phone. It gives customers the freedom to drive the car they want for as long as they want without a loan, long-term commitment, or even physical paperwork. Imagine never having to borrow money for a car again.
At Fair, our name says it all. It’s the way we treat our customers, our partners and our fast-growing family of employees. We believe in hard work—and that it should be rewarded. That’s why we offer equity incentives, education reimbursement, 100% coverage of medical, vision and dental premiums for employees and their families, 100% paid parental leave for 4 months, cell phone reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plans, and free lunch five days a week for every employee. The way we see it, it’s better to be more than fair than not to live up to our name.
Fair is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in the diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Who You Are:
We’re looking for a brand marketing intern who will assist in supporting and implementing integrated marketing programs to drive immediate brand growth. You will also assist the marketing team in customer experience projects including, but not limited to engaging with consumers, channeling the voice of the consumer and making strategic recommendations to optimize the customer experience.
What You'll Do:
- Help expand the Fair brand through marketing projects including brand strategy, media planning, production, and project management
- Create marketing decks to present to the executive team for marketing program buy-off
- Provide research and evaluation of Fair’s competitors (traditional and non-traditional)
- Assist in meetings with the marketing team by taking notes and providing insights
- Evaluate inbound opportunities and partnerships
- Coordinating with members of the marketing team to move projects forward and ensure meetings are effective and informative
- Develop internal templates for process within the Fair marketing department
What You'll Need:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or communications
- Previous start-up or advertising agency experience preferred
- Exceptional project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Interest in brand strategy, media planning, marketing operations, and production
- You're optimistic about how technology can improve the world around us and passionate about how Fair is making transportation more flexible, accessible and transparent.
- Analytical and creative mindset
- Very detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in tech and automotive industry trends
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus