Brand & Customer Relationship Intern
Greater LA Area
Want to feel the atmosphere of an epic startup looking to revolutionize the dynamics of the fashion industry? FAPL is Los Angele based start-up changing the way of how things are seen and bought online. We created a single destination where people can discover and share the styles of their own, and buy exact directly from the brands and designers that makes them on the spot. FAPL is a cross-platform application that will connect companies with consumers in an entirely unprecedented way and create a new market place.
We are building a new community that will host a fashion community where quality fashion brands grow organically and users discover and share new fashion they love.
We are intelligent and highly ambitious entrepreneurs looking for the likes of us. If you are a seasoned creativity with interest in entrepreneurial ventures, creative projects, or fashion industry this is the job for you!
Our grand vision is to connect people and brands in a global scale, in order to eliminating the marketing barrier and retail middleman and drive down prices for everyone. Along the way we are enabling people to share what they truly love and benefit from it unlike any other social media channel.
Intern Program- Summer 2016
Our intern program presents students and recent graduates with incredible opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Hands on engagement with real FAPL projects, as well as mentorship and goal setting, make this an optimal 12-week summer experience. Besides boosting your technical efficiency, interns will feel and see what it is like to work in a start-up.
We’re a small company, and we’re very transparent, so you’ll see everything that goes into building FAPL: code, marketing, sales, design, customer support, brand partnership, etc., the kind of stuff you would never learn somewhere bigger or more corporate. You’ll also get one on one time with our leadership, who make a point of making sure each employee’s work is seen.
And if that's not enough, we’re located in Marina Del Rey, heart of Silicon Beach, the best place with the best weather for the summer. Beach is just a mile a way.
- Finishing 3rd year(Junior) or higher in BA program.
- Previous work experience or internships in marketing, ecommerce, brand management
- Knowledge of and experience within fashion industry
- Able to research and analyze data to increase customer engagement
- Team player, positive attitude and eager to learn!
- Interns will be responsible for Brand Experience project(s), which may include:
- Hands on practice with managing brands and customers
- Researching, analyzing, and sharing best practices to increase customer engagement and loyalty
- Designing and/or implementing a loyalty program
- Identifying, negotiating with, and implementing next-generation customer experience services
- Conducting cost and feasibility analysis of expedited shipping options including same-day delivery, overnight, and courier services across different locations
- Designing strategy for gathering, standardizing and editorializing product information across all products platform-wide
- Working on processes and systems to measure and improve support SLAs
- Evaluating and implementing proactive outreach strategy through Live Chat channels
FAPL is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description