Art Director Intern
Are you up to helping build a brand with unlimited potential from the ground up? Does the idea of being at the forefront of tech, culture and creativity give you all the feels? You’ll be happy to know that Honey is looking for creative interns for our LA HQ.
About the Creative team:
As a member of the Honey in-house creative team, you will report to the VP of Creative and work closely with other creatives. You’ll be tasked with helping bring the Honey brand to life and engage with our audiences in a meaningful way. You’ll tackle the challenge of balancing human insights, strategic rigor, and creative craft to create amazing product and brand campaigns.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Art Director with amazing design skills that can take an idea and express it in visually compelling ways - whether in print, video, digital or non-traditional ways. You value insights and use them to inspire and create work that connects and engages with consumers. You are open, have a curious mind and love getting your hands dirty and making.
As an Art Direction Intern at Honey, you will:
- Ideate and design ads that engage and motivate audiences to take action.
- Help drive the development of creative solutions that are rooted in consumer insights.
- Partner and collaborate with an integrated team of creatives.
- Learn and apply critical thinking about our audience.
- Take feedback and understand how to act on them.
- Juggle multiple projects and deliver assets on time.
- Must have an online portfolio of work that demonstrates smart and creative thinking.
- Proficient in Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Ability to think and create under short deadlines.
- Effective time management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- A self-starter with strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked.