Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking an Analytics Intern to help us discover, interpret, and communicate new insights from our data.
About the Analytics Team:
We work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to dig into data and try to predict and quantify user behavior, map out certain consumer journeys, and decide on what features to push to production. We work closely with one another on projects that interest us as it relates to business needs.
In this role you will:
- Innovate! Implement innovative quantitative analyses, try new data wrangling techniques, and experiment with new visualization tools
- Improve reporting and documentation
- Work with other analysts to build tools and set processes to automate data analyses
- Work closely with all engineering, product, finance, and marketing departments to understand, solve, and anticipate their analytics needs
- Promote a culture of transparency: liaise with other departments to ensure data accuracy and uniform understanding of key metrics
- Experience with SQL
- A strong background in Statistics
- Ability to take vague requirements and transform them into concise deliverables
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Python, R, and/or other programming languages
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or similar
- Prior experience at a tech company is a plus
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.