Ad Operations Intern
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
What will you do?
- Assist in strategizing and identifying new ways to maximize ad revenue
- Implement online advertising campaigns across ConsumerTrack’s network of sites
- Research new ad products and tools
- Generate campaign reporting
- Assist in launching video campaigns and video ideation.
- Help troubleshoot pre-roll and video player issues.
- Currently pursuing or obtained Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related degree
- General Interest in Digital Media/ Online Advertising
- Proficient with Excel
- Strong communication, project management, and critical thinking skills
- Must be available 24-29 hour per week Monday-Friday between 9am-6pm
- ConsumerTrack is a technology-centric internet marketing company built on a culture of excellence. We seek out the most talented people in the industry and place a high value of keeping our employees happy. You’ll work with a world-class team and celebrate your successes at happy hour.
Why work for us?
- Entrepreneurial culture, which promotes creative thinking and new strategies & ideas
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes
- Monthly complimentary catered breakfast/lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Monthly employee outings (ex. Bowling, Paintball, Bonfires, etc.)
- Great office location, down the street from Manhattan Beach. We’re also near the I-405, with an array of great restaurants and happy hour venues within short walking distance
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!
NO REMOTE WORK-we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.