The Los Angeles office is looking for a highly motivated, organized and enthusiastic individual, who is interested in learning more about Accounting, Tax and Finance in the internet industry. The internship will allow students to gain first-hand, experience in a variety of day-to-day accounting and finance duties.
- Processing vendor payments, rebates and PayPal payments and tracking status
- Organizing and tracking federal and multi state tax filings
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reports, customer invoices
- Day to day to accounting activities
- Special projects and tasks within the Accounting and Finance Departments
- Must be an organized, detail oriented and motivated sophomore, junior or senior enrolled in a full time or part time university
- Must be able to work well within deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including Excel
- Coursework in Accounting or Finance is strongly encouraged
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.