Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we're on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We're endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
Who we are seeking:
Zwift is looking for a qualified accounting intern to provide accounting and finance support in our Long Beach office. The accounting intern will carry out responsibilities in financial accounting areas such as accounts payable, general ledger and account reconciliations. The candidate is expected to be a quick learner with the ability to grasp new concepts and apply accounting knowledge when performing tasks
What you'll do:
- Manage company credit card charges. Ensure appropriate approval for purchases and documented by receipts. Reconcile company credit card expense reports.
- Review and process employee and consultant expense reports. Ensure appropriate documentation and approval from department managers on spending.
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval. Assist with entering invoices.
- Maintain accurate vendor agreements and documentations.
- Assist with month end, quarter end, and year end closing process.
- Perform such other accounting and financial tasks as may be required from time to time.
What we're looking for:
- Have an active knowledge in accounting principles, problem solving skills, research and resolution skills.
- Undergraduates must be pursuing a degree in accounting and enrolled in an accredite college/university.
- Must have completed or currently enrolled in an intermediate accounting course.
- Must be able to work between 12-20 hours a month.
- Strong technology skills using Excel, Google Sheets, Adobe Acrobat. Knowledge in Expensify and Sage Intacct helpful.
- Strong technology skills using Blue Marble, Excel, Google Sheets, Expensify, etc.
- Communicate effectively and possess interpersonal skills.
Top Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here
- Great employee bike program
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?