Training and Development Manager
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up to the task! The Training and Development Manager is someone who is not afraid to be creative and is looking to assist in developing our team to make it the best we can be starting all the way from the top! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a fast paced and rewarding atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
View our LinkedIn!
- Partner with Managers, assigning and delegating fundamental HR activities in order to focus on strategic organizational and employee development strategies
- Provide timely, effective and direct coaching to client group managers, assisting in the development of world class, contemporary leadership skills
- Provide strategic coaching to key employees as related to succession planning, career path development, and performance management
- Lead talent assessment in the organization, identifying key employee strengths and development needs in order to select, retain and develop key talent through the creation of “investment” or “growth” plans
- Develop and drive strategies to attract, develop, engage and retain strong and diverse talent with a focus on proactive employee relations
- Benchmarks against successful programs and integrates industry best practices into the training curriculum.
- Exchange ongoing constructive feedback about content development and curriculum design with peers, supervisors, and other collaborators across the broader Learning team.
- Train, motivate, direct, coach and evaluate team members by creating and maintaining a team that is highly personable and committed to achieving and exceeding set training initiatives
- Assists with the administration, enrollment, attendance, and reporting of both live and online programs, within the company’s Learning Management System.
- Designs and produces training materials and aids in support of program goals (i.e. case studies, simulations, games, exercises, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of instructional design best practices, techniques and delivery methods. Ability to implement successful e-learning programs and evaluation models.
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and leadership skills. Proven ability to partner effectively with leadership and stakeholders to meet business objectives.
- Excellent training and facilitation skills; in person and virtual instructor lead.
- Experience with learning development software. Ability and desire to learn and understand new technologies and tools.
- Proven ability to drive and develop curriculum/content through multiple deployment methods
- Proven ability to manage/lead teams and projects to meet desired results. Ability to supervise and develop direct reports.
- Understanding of complex sales environments and sales enablement training methodologies.
- Thorough understanding employee engagement elements and methodologies
- Experience assessing training effectiveness. Ability to manage and utilize training related evaluations and metrics.
- Strong skills in managing projects, organizing resources and establishing priorities, along with the ability to balance multiple accountabilities.
- Ability to ensure high level professionalism and accountability within the training department.
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles and a wide range of training methods, techniques and formats. Knowledge of assessment and evaluation techniques.
- 7+ years of experience in a Learning & Organization leadership role
- 5+ years of direct team management
- Experience working with e-Learning design software (i.e. Articulate Storyline, Captivate) and Learning Management Systems preferred.