Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
- This position is responsible for delivering training programs for new and current Teammates on new products/services, selling skills, system changes and/or new business initiatives. Identifies gaps in training curriculum, obtains approval for resolution, and takes action to correct. Prepares and submits daily training reports to the Training Leadership Team, and other appropriate managers/team leaders. Gets guidance from the Training Leadership Team on specific tasks, projects, and assignments. Makes recommendations on curriculum and content for Learning Management Systems/Learning Content Management Systems (LMS/LCMS). Prepares, develops and conducts personal one-on-one training and development plans for teammates.
- Directly supervises new hire trainees and delivers corrective action if required. May directly supervise and support new hire trainees in Foundation Skills, Product Training, and Nesting. Maintains New Hire data (e.g., attendance, coaching and corrective action, and status position change forms).
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Delivers training programs to new and current Teammates:
- Delivers new hire training and initiative based training in a classroom setting using a variety of teaching methods and media resources.
- Provides developmental coaching and feedback to new employees to enhance skill development and to meet graduation requirements.
- Maintains records of attendance, coaching and development documentation, as well as corrective actions.
- Builds and maintains business relationships
- Develops new and tenured teammates in understanding all areas of performance including, long term customer satisfaction, and productivity components that drive revenue and customer loyalty.
- Builds and maintains business relationships, as well as open lines of communication with internal and external partners.
- Participates in learning activities and professional development to improve individual skills.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- At least 2+ years of working experience in the related field
- Proficiency in the use of PC applications, Gmail, and Google Business applications (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google, Slides) is an advantage
- Strong, confident, and effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal, conflict management, and mentoring skills
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, evenings, and long hours.
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, influencing skills required.
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.