The Technical Recruiter role will be part of the Recruiting team which sits within Talent Operations. Recruiting supports Virgin Hyperloop One’s business-driven and high-volume growth. We are looking for a recruiter to find the best talent, manage the recruiting process professionally and effectively, be an asset to the company and their hiring managers, and bring valuable knowledge/skills to the team.
- Actively engage with candidates through full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer
- Manage a high requisition load professionally and consistently
- Partner with business partners/hiring managers to source, identify and qualify candidates
- Effectively manage candidate communication and articulate positive and negative feedback
- Drive the entire offer process including delivering our value proposition & presenting and negotiating compensation packages
- Give recruiting process updates, feedback, and advice to hiring managers and leadership
- Collaborate with multiple areas of the business while keeping clear communication, gaining strong alignment, and developing trust throughout the entire company
- Strategize with Recruiting team to efficiently support and own miscellaneous recruiting projects
- Willingness to assist with Talent Operations-related tasks and assignments
- Ambitious, customer service-driven and professional Recruiter who can thrive in a startup environment
- Solid individual contributor with a strong affinity for working in ambiguity, is easily adaptable to change, and is a natural problem solver
- Must be highly engaged and has a strong sense of pride in their work
- Takes accountability in mistakes and uses it as a learning opportunity
- Brings innovative ideas to the recruiting process, strategy, and future initiatives within the department
- Has a strong passion for networking, creative sourcing methods, and keeping up with tech trends/news
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced in recruiting for:
- At least one of the following Engineering teams: Software, Mechanical Design, Systems & Integration, Manufacturing, Test and Development, Electrical
- Must have full-cycle recruiting experience with a track record of success
- Experience leading effective intake meetings to thoroughly understand the needs of the hiring managers and to create customized recruiting and sourcing plans
- Solid experience identifying candidates; this includes sourcing (LinkedIn Recruiter preferred) and uncovering passive candidates
- Ability to screen candidates and determine their competence against the job description
- Ability to navigate applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Experience in managing a high volume of requisitions and applicants
- Experience in providing consultative advice or recommendations that have positive influence in hiring decisions
- Experience in recruiting for one of the following Business Services teams: Accounting/Finance, Business Strategy, Procurement, IT, Operations, Marketing, Legal, and HR.
- General HR exposure/knowledge
- Ability to carry out interview training/coaching
- Ability to help create and implement processes
- Experience owning and managing projects from start to finish
- Experience explaining pre-IPO stock options as part of a new hire compensation package
- Experience hiring employees in need of immigration assistance
- Experience with managing contingent labor hiring and processes
- Experience with job analysis to determine job grades and salaries
- Familiarity with diversity hiring strategies
- Knowledgeable about the latest recruiting tools and technologies: job boards, search engines, social media, virtual recruiting, video tools and assessments
- Experience working with metrics: quality of hire, dashboards, scorecards etc.
- Familiar with federal and state employment laws and requirements.
- Confidence speaking and presenting to internal and external audiences
Local candidates preferred. Relocation not provided.