Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
A Technical Recruiter at Bird will manage the hiring funnel from source to close, navigating a high volume hiring environment moving at the fastest pace. This role is crucial to the growth of the engineering team and will work closely with the recruiting leadership & recruiting operations teams to create an environment that sets a benchmark for recruiting performance in high growth tech. The right person can deliver quality hires, in a volume that matches the speed of our growth, while at the same time optimizing the experience for candidates and managers.
What You'll Do:
- Own the full cycle recruiting process for Hardware, Software, & Data Engineering teams at Bird including sourcing, interviewing & closing candidates
- Develop a structured interview process for each role, to ensure that we are measuring the most relevant skills in a consistent way across all candidates
- Work in partnership with an HRBP to determine headcount, priority & profile alignment.
- Own a debrief process post interview to align hiring teams on hiring decisions
- Navigate candidates & managers through a complex compensation program that includes understanding equity value & mechanics in a high growth environment
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to optimize the experience of the manager & interview team
- Partner with a coordination team to optimize the candidate scheduling & on-site experience
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting, preferably in a growth or start up environment
- Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Experience in scoping new roles to develop job descriptions, interview process & success rubrics for jobs new to our business and to the world
- Experience in volume hiring, prioritization and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description