Technical Recruiter (Contract)
We are looking for a strong Contract Onsite Technical Recruiter who will work closely with our hiring managers and recruiting team to find and place candidates for our various business units.
Who You Are:
You’re an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Tech Recruiter who has experience working closely with hiring managers to really understand job requirements and identify qualified candidates. You have deep knowledge of technology and trends, and are able to offer valuable market insight to hiring managers.
What You'll Do:
You must thrive in the hunt, and be focused on networking closely within the industry to identify the right talent and companies to target. The roles you will support are critical to the success of our engineering and product teams. The ideal recruiter will be accustomed to working with changing priorities and client needs, conduct phone screens and meet with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences.
- Technical Recruiting for Ruby on Rails, Back-end Python, Data Science, DevOps (GoLang), Mobile (iOS & Android) and Business Intelligence.
- Work with the People team to execute hiring strategies
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate.
- Ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Ensure the best hiring practices are in place
- Communicate and work with all hiring managers in Product & Engineering departments
- Evaluate skill level, manage offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and offer acceptance/declines.
- Responsible for sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc.
- Source candidates through job postings, social media, and other creative channels.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3 years of high tech/engineering recruiting experience
- A successful track-record of recruiting for exceptional engineering candidates in high growth environments including: sourcing, interviewing, and placing candidates
- Proven experience with innovative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to build and maintain a network of top-tier technical talent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with no hesitation for cold calling, social media, networking, and seeking referrals to bring in top talent
- Experience with recruiting for engineers, operations, and IT roles
- Self-starter with proven success in attracting top talent in a metrics driven environment
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We're a small, fast-growing team, and everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better