- Work closely with a lean but fun recruiting team to source candidates for a variety of roles (media buying, email marketing, creative, content/influencer, strategy, sales, accounting/finance, and operations)
- Drive the sourcing strategies for the recruiting team; develop unique ways of attracting and finding strong candidates
- Constantly develop candidate pipelines for entry to senior level roles.
- Recommend and test new tools to strengthen recruiting efforts
- Stay up to date in recruiting, marketing, and tech trends.
- Maintain and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Assist with miscellaneous and admin tasks when needed (reporting, partnership development, candidate coordinating, career fairs, and any relevant research needed)
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred
- 1+ years of recruiting and/or sourcing experience for a variety marketing and operational positions. Experience hiring for paid social and search roles is a must.
- Must have strong experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and relevant sourcing platforms.
- Knowledge of an ATS. We use Lever here.
- Experience building strong relationships with both candidates and stakeholders.
- Proficiency working with analytics and reporting
- Strong experience with G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc) and Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Impeccable communicative skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Boolean search string methods and similar sourcing techniques is a big plus
- Strong accessible network in the LA tech and marketing scene
What Hawke Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and a highly skilled team to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into a leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited vacations (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
- Dog friendly environment