Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
As a Talent Partner, you will work with managers and business leaders to unlock the potential of our employees and teams. You will be a unifier, an employee champion, and a trusted partner. You will not only serve as a consultant and advisor on people related issues, but will also identify needs and support the development of solutions to a variety of complex business challenges.
What You'll Do:
- Build relationships with managers and leaders to optimize team performance and engagement
- Partner with leaders and provide guidance in the following areas: career planning, performance management, change management, data reporting and analysis, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the Talent team to identify and support the development of solutions, programs and policies that support business and employee growth
- Identify, escalate, and navigate employee relations issues with an empathetic, solution-oriented approach
- Participate in evaluation of training programs; follow up to ensure training objectives are met
- Analyze problems and deliver solutions where precedent may not exist
- Support organizational design and large-scale change initiatives
- Advise the design and execution of organizational people strategy
- Flex seamlessly between multiple product and project teams, adding ‘off-title’ value in a thoughtful, prioritized way
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of HR Business Partner or generalist experience directly supporting managers and leaders – bonus points for experience at high-growth companies
- A combination of intermediate HR experience in the following areas: performance management, recognition programs, culture, engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, talent acquisition, data analysis, and complex employee relations management
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and influence with or without positional authority
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and communicate insights to stakeholders – as well as to get creative when data does not readily exist
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated curiosity and motivation to roll up your sleeves and learn, at their core, how businesses operate
- Passion for our mission - we’re working on an exciting, challenging, never before solved problem, and we’re looking for people as excited about that as we are.
What Success Looks Like in the First 3 Months:
- You have developed trust and partnership with key leaders within your client group
- You have established yourself as a trusted confidant across and throughout your client group
- You have conducted informal listening exercises to better understand Talent priorities for your customer group
- You have jumped in to support a product/project team within the Talent space
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description