Talent Operations Coordinator
Greater LA Area
Team and Role Overview:
At Relativity, we re-imagine the way rockets are built and flown. We are redefining design, manufacturing and operational processes, to create the first 21st-century aerospace company. We are looking for a Talent Operations Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team at our headquarters in Los Angeles. As Talent Operations Coordinator at Relativity, you will create and implement an outstanding experience for all candidates that are interested in joining the Relativity team. You will manage all stages of the candidate experience, including initial contact, scheduling, travel coordination, onsite visits, on-boarding preparation, and on-boarding. You are passionate about creating an amazing candidate/customer experience, and constantly are looking to improve your processes. You are highly independent, and you never tire until all parts of the experience are attended to. With your work, you contribute to Relativity maintaining and expanding is reputation as an excellent place to interview at, and to work for. Your work eventually enables us to build the team to launch rockets, and your passion for candidate experience and your attention to detail are constant reminders of this impact! You will report to the VP of Operations.
Outcomes and Objectives:
To help us re imagine the way rockets are built and flown, as Relativity’s Talent Operations Coordinator, you will
· Schedule candidate interviews (phone, video, on-site) by coordinating with recruiters, candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers
· Serve as point-of-contact for candidates and interview teams regarding interview schedules, changes, and triage
· Greet candidates for on-site interviews and represent Relativity's awesome culture
· Continuously refine and implement an outstanding on-boarding experience for every candidate
· Independently support with all recruiting- and on-boarding-related administrative tasks, and continuously refine these processes to optimize candidate experience and maximize internal efficiencies
· Maintain appropriate, timely tracking of candidates as they move through the interview stages within the applicant tracking system
· Coordinate all candidate travel (flight, hotel, car service, etc.) and expense reimbursement as needed
· Attend off-site recruiting events (career fairs, networking events, etc.) as needed
To be successful in this role, you should have 3+ years of experience in recruiting coordination, HR coordination, or a customer service environment. You are passionate for creating an amazing candidate/customer experience end to end, and excel at establishing repeatable processes, transparent communications, and are detail oriented at all times. Procurement, ideally in a small-to-midsized, high-growth environment in a technology company. You are passionate about supporting a variety of teams and their procurement needs, and thrive in building partnerships with suppliers. With suppliers, you establish common goals, define metrics, and drive continuous improvement around cost, quality, and timelines. For internal teams, you create light-weight processes and controls that optimize purchasing outcomes. You always have scalability top of mind, and optimize the balance between being hands on and establishing long-term procurement strategies that enable Relativity’s rapid growth. You thrive in ambiguous environments, are passionate about building structure from scratch, and have an untiring focus on excellent results.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies
- 3+ years of professional work experience in Recruiting Coordination, HR Coordination, or a Customer Service environment
- Passion and enthusiasm for developing and driving a phenomenal candidate experience
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Demonstrated discretion and great judgment, with the ability to interact comfortably and professionally with all levels of candidates and internal clients
- A reliable team player with positive attitude and strong attention to detail and organization
- A sense of urgency paired with a strong ability to prioritize multiple timelines and demands
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Solid computer skills, including experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description