Talent Management Receptionist (Contract)
Universal Music Group Talent Management department is looking for a highly organized receptionist to work within our Santa Monica office. As a receptionist you should expect to provide front desk assistance and overall support to the different divisions within the office, while having a positive attitude and high-level customer service. This is a one-year contractual opportunity, perfect for anyone looking to gain experience in the Human Resources and Talent Management field.
What Bandmember Are You?
- You will greet and assist guests as they arrive, notify staff of arrival and validate parking
- Basic filing, order office supplies and overall admin support to the Talent Management team as needed
- Set up space and assist team for new hire orientation
- Manage HR conference rooms schedule
- Print, copy, assemble material as needed
- Cover phones and ensure office area stays clean and uncluttered
- Creates inventory lists to monitor swag and re-order process
- Orders catering for group meetings
- Other additional projects as assigned
How You Will Rock Your Role:
- Previous front desk experience is a huge plus!
- Great organizational and prioritization skills
- An interest in growing within Human Resources
- Basic understanding of Microsoft applications and computer skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as strong people skills
- An ability to multi-task, while demonstrating an extreme attention to detail is a must
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.