Talent Coordinator (Contract-to-hire)
What we're looking for:
- TIME MANAGEMENT - You don’t need to be told “it’s time” because you know exactly what it is and how to coordinate your schedule while juggling multiple tasks.
- ORGANIZATION - Attention to detail, organization and accuracy is your secret sauce and you’re constantly looking at ways to improve your processes.
- SENSE OF URGENCY - You know that it’s a candidate’s market out there, so keeping in touch and reaching out to candidates is the top of your priorities
- FLEXIBLE - You're like a stick shift car and know when to shift gears or else the process stalls.
- FUN - You have an easy going, fun loving sense of humor. You believe a healthy amount of bantering is good.
- EXPERIMENT - You aren't afraid to experiment with new methods and accept small failures as the first step to success.
- Schedule phone interviews, onsite panels and pre/post team debriefs with the team
- Greet candidates and facilitate the onsite interviews ensuring a high touch experience
- Identify opportunities to improve the candidate experience
- Arrange candidate travel accommodations and reimbursement with the Finance team
- Keep a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Update candidate records, feedback and other memoranda in the ATS
- Prior coordination, EA and/or scheduling experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, detail-oriented and problem solver
- Experience working with different ATS (Lever preferred)
- Excellent PC and Google Suite skills
- Familiarity with Slack