Talent Brand Manager
Procore’s Talent Acquisition team is seeking a Talent Brand Manager! In this role, you'll attract, engage, and inspire top talent by leading our Talent Branding efforts. You’ll be a key partner to our TA team, Marketing and Communications leaders, hiring managers, and external business vendors to ensure that Procore’s Talent Brand is compelling, consistent, and successful. We are a rapidly expanding, global company.
We're open to hiring in Procore US based offices of Carpinteria, CA, Austin, TX, New York, NY or Portland, OR. This position reports to the Director of Talent Operations. and we're looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, manage, and measure the Procore Talent Brand strategy inclusive of advertising, events, and partnerships
- Present key Talent Brand metrics summarizing overall results and trends, and provide recommendations to improve performance
- Create cohesive Talent Brand narrative and visual storytelling elements; adapt to wide range of applications
- Passionately represent Talent Brand; cultivate employee advocates to drive grassroots support
- Partner with Talent Acquisition teams to ensure they have the content needed to be successful in their roles
- Liaise with Marketing team to drive content creation, collateral, and media initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in an employer branding/talent marketing role OR experience in a combination of recruiting and digital marketing roles
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or equivalent work experience
- Experience creating employee and employer centric content for social media, digital advertising, print, marketing campaigns and events
- Strong interest in talent marketing and learning new skills in order to increase your contribution
- Proven track record of translating marketing analytics into measurable results
- Able to foster relationships across diverse and dispersed team
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.