- Manage the talent strategy process by partnering with ventures to identify and sculpt talent profiles
- Leverage industry best practices to conduct competitive market analyses and design compensation programs to attract top talent
- Provides strategic talent planning, alignment, and execution to develop venture talent portfolios
- Build and iterate upon structured and unstructured data sets to compare talent markets and drive decision making by leadership teams
- Provide expertise, best practices and consulting in the areas of: Hiring strategy, organization design and organizational effectiveness
- Continually find new opportunities to iterate upon the talent architecture methodology and process
- 5 - 7 years of end to end talent strategy experience ideally with a focus on organizational effectiveness or human capital management.
- Familiarity building Start-Up leadership teams along with an understanding of how to drive the processes involved
- Experience developing compensation programs including job levelling, salary structures, and Long-Term Incentives
- Demonstrated capability developing strong, collaborative business relationships with executive management teams and client groups to drive, develop and execute talent strategy and successfully meet their goals
- Self-direction to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across multiple assignments and create deliverables with little or no direction
- The ability to translate customer requirements & success criteria into implementation plans
- Experience working with unstructured and structured data analysis and problem solving
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and experience in Tableau is a plus
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.