Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst
Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst
ServiceTitan is looking for a talented Analyst for the Talent Acquisition team. Under the general direction of the Talent Acquisition Operations Lead, this role will be responsible for the management of TA analytics. This role will partner closely with business leaders, Human Resources and Recruiters to closely monitor ways to bridge the gaps across HR, Recruiting, Business Leaders and Finance. This role will lead the development and deployment of TA dashboards for tracking TA goals and trends that drive strategic decisions, tracking TA initiatives through maintenance of the TA Operations Plan.
What You'll Do
- Deliver recruiting analytics that tells the story of how we are performing and the people we hire
- Track, analyze, and report on PeopleOps Key Performance Indicators: time to fill, source of hire, candidate experience, quality of hire, etc.
- Lead market and intelligence research
- Proactively analyze the competitive landscape and understand where the talent is
- Through research, come up with key data points to drive the right talent-acquisition strategies to be more proactive vs. reactive
- Partner with other internal teams such as HR, Finance and Operations to ensure that TA systems and data are integrated with the larger systems map
- Develop and maintain standard tools, templates and reporting frameworks in support of TA, including development of TA dashboards
- Develop standard and ad - hoc reports from ATS to facilitate business decisions
- Develop a Diversity & Inclusion recruiting process based on analytical data
- Implement new systems and administer existing systems
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience with Google Suite is preferred
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and a fast learner
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal, and client service skills
- Team player with a high sense of urgency to interact at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with strong analytical skills
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Forbes Cloud 100 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017