Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst / Senior Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join our team to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You are organized, process driven, and love to check things off your “to-do” list. You thrive when you’re busy, in demand, and have a lot of responsibility. You are driven by ownership, delivery and accomplishment. You are passionate about solving problems, making things better and automating for efficiency. You want to be part of the team, but not in the spotlight. Your reward is knowing the value you add, delivering beyond expectations and getting things done.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
We are growing, we are scaling and we need your help to “Goldilocks” our systems and processes, in a place where ideation and collaboration are encouraged. Together, we will shape how we engage candidates, improve interactions during their journey, and influence the growth of our culture. The TA Operations Analyst is in the Global TA team, and is a core driver of operational excellence. You will need to handle a dynamic workload, effectively prioritize and deliver with polish. You will contribute to the team and to the company, as you:
- Partner within our high performing, geographically distributed team, to support execution of end-to-end talent acquisition
- Design, plan and implement strategic initiatives with a rigorous project management approach
- Document and maintain core processes, develop training and playbooks for new Talent team, interviewers and hiring managers
- Identify areas of improvement and implement streamlining to create optimal candidate, recruiter and hiring manager experience
- Manage TA communication channels: job boards, email aliases, newsletters, internal Dropbox folders and Confluence pages as key methods of knowledge sharing
- Support Partnership manager with evaluation of current vendors and assessment of new opportunities, contract processing, system implementations, data analytics and quarterly review preparation
- Engage with Employer Brand team to ensure tracking and visibility for recruitment marketing campaigns
- Partner across the company to build out a streamlined pre-boarding process and excellent experience for all involved
- Review and process candidate reimbursements according to accounting policies
- Work with Finance, IT, People Operations and Legal to ensure SOX and GDPR compliance
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Creative problem solver, self-starter, positive attitude, ambitious with a sense of humor and strong work ethic
- Skilled in project and process management, ability to adapt to new needs, bent towards execution
- Efficiency minded, driven to automate and build systems and process that scale
- Ability to translate project objectives into workflows that deliver concrete results
- Passionate about using data to drive smart and proactive business decisions
- Sound judgment, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.