Talent Acquisition Enablement Manager
Procore is seeking a Talent Acquisition Enablement Manager to join our growing team! This role is critical in ensuring the Talent Acquisition team can scale in size and performance in 2018 and beyond.
As the Talent Acquisition Enablement Manager, you’re an expert on the inner workings of a Talent team, and what we need to deliver on company growth goals. You're driven by data to create processes and functional recruitment metrics. You can handle operations, enablement, communications and project management for a nation-wide team, and global company.
This position reports to the Director of Talent Operations and is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create and overhaul new and existing processes under the direction of Talent Acquisition leadership, constantly pushing the team to be their best
- Successfully partner with Leadership, Recruiters, Coordinators, and Hiring teams to ensure we offer the best possible solutions and experiences (via process, technology, and service)
- Serve as liaison between software, staffing vendors, and appropriate stakeholders within Talent Acquisition; including: training, implementation, agreements, and evaluations
- Build, maintain, and provide training for Talent Acquisition new hires and current team members in collaboration with management
- Maintain and analyze headcount plans, requests, and updates
- Under the direction of Talent Acquisition leadership, track and document recruiting processes, data, trends and provide regular updates to key partners - prepare and present on recruiting trends and process breakdowns
- Support peers and managers across the team with ad-hoc projects and assignments as needed
- Track, verify, and manage the Procore Employee Referral program
What we’re looking for:
- Advanced to expert experience in: MS Office Suite (MS Excel especially), Google Applications, and an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Strong analytical background - you must be naturally inquisitive, seek out answers and solutions, and identify problems before they happen
- Demonstrated project management skill set; this role requires a strong attention to detail, process oriented thinking, and ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience in developing and/or improving processes for agile organizations
- Respect for confidential and sensitive information
- 3+ years of experience in a professional environment, start-up experience preferred, 1+ year Talent Acquisition operations experience
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.