Talent Acquisition and Retention Manager
Hallmark Labs is a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, Inc based in Santa Monica, California.
We currently operate two digital subscription services, Hallmark Movies Now and
Hallmark eCards, as well as ongoing initiatives in personalized, print-on-demand
greeting cards. We are a diverse team of innovators, creators and influencers
leveraging Hallmark’s deep experience in creating meaningful connections and
progressing it into the digital age with cutting-edge technology.
Are you great at what you do and passionate about your work? Are you honest and
Are you a self- motivated, go-getter that likes to have fun?
If so, you are in the right place.
Talent Acquisition and Retention Manager
What You'll be Doing:
- Manage the talent acquisition life-cycle to include the placement of postings, sourcing, interviewing, providing guidance and best practices on every aspect of the recruiting process as well as maintain and build relationships with recruiting partners and vendors
- Partner with senior management and hiring teams to understand needs and provide talent strategies and workforce planning to attract top talent
- Build a data driven organization with evolving recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights into attracting the right talent needed to meet business objectives and improve retention
- Provide expertise on the employment market, trends and innovative recruiting techniques to ensure competitiveness in hiring
- Support employee visa sponsorship processes (H1B, Green Cards, etc)
- Partner with Marketing and key Department Managers to create and track digital ad based targeted recruitment campaigns, identify innovative recruitment events and partnerships that would yield high quality candidates with target skills and build positive brand association
- 5+ years of technical recruitment experience, hiring for all levels of the organization
- 1+ years of experience with mentoring, training or managing at least one recruiter
- 3+ years of stakeholder management experience, working with leadership and building relationships with managers across the organization
- 5+ years of hands on experience with alternative sourcing strategies and social media recruiting, including Boolean logic
- 5+ years of experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and various other current recruiting platforms, tools and extensions
- Previously built or managed a data driven reporting system that shows recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights for recruiting strategies
- 2+ years of experience with vendor selection/management
- 1+ years of experience supporting employee visa sponsorship processes (H1B, Green Cards, etc)
- Bachelors degree preferred
- AIRS Certification
- Experience recruiting for a tech company that is growing rapidly
- Management experience
- Familiar with Human Resource practices, especially within retention management
- Proven success working in a rapid change environment with the ability to deal with ambiguity
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT. Individual file size attachment limit is 10 MB.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Excellent medical benefits
401(k) match up to 5%
Life insurance policy for every employee, at no cost
Cell phone and home internet reimbursement
Carpool and parking pass cash-out program
Generous maternity/paternity leave
Employee assistance programs
Fully stocked kitchen with fresh fruit and delicious snacks and beverages
Monthly catered lunches
Soft serve machine 24/7
Great eateries close by, oh, and we’re near the beach!
Massage chairs and bicycles
Onsite free parking
Flexible work hours/work from home
Hallmark Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.