Talent Acquisition and Retention Manager
Who we are...
Hallmark Labs (a subsidiary of Hallmark), based in Santa Monica, CA, is the parent company of a Subscription Video on Demand service: Hallmark Movies Now, eCards and Shoebox. We focus on leveraging Hallmark’s experience with creating meaningful connections with great sentiments, while pushing it into the digital age at a rapid pace and with cutting-edge technology.
"We will be the company that creates a more emotionally connected world by making a genuine difference in every life, every day."
When you join Hallmark Labs, you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are a diverse team of innovators dedicated to enhancing relationships and enriching lives with state-of-the-art products.
We believe that our people are our most valuable asset. That’s why we offer comprehensive and affordable health insurance plans including medical, dental, and vision for you and your family. We also provide wellness incentives, spin classes, on-site massage chairs and bicycles, employee assistance programs, ergonomics assessments, beach days and more.
What You’ll be Doing:
Employee Engagement and Retention
- Build and maintain relationship with employees and hiring managers to ensure that employees are happy
- Investigate grievances to identify areas of improvement for managers, coworkers, and company culture, make suggestions and take action to improve employee engagement and retention
- Partner with managers and department heads to resolve employee issues
- Identify high potential talent, note career goals and work with employees, manager and HR for career progression opportunities.
- 5+ years of corporate and field Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit at all levels of the organization
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems and various other recruiting platforms.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience with alternative sourcing strategies and social media recruiting
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Hallmark Labs is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. To view your rights as an applicant please review the following EEO posters: “EEO is the Law” poster and the "EEO is the Law Supplement"