Sr. Manager, Talent Management (Ops, Finance, HR)
As Sr. Manager of Talent Management at Inspire, you will be a key partner and trusted advisor to your assigned teams. You will identify and solve talent challenges and then partner effectively across other parts of People: Talent Acquisition, Learning, People Ops, and Community Experience to ensure that they are aware of organizational changes that could impact their work and have the right context to support the business well.
THE SR. MANAGER TALENT MANAGEMENT HAS FIVE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead Core People Processes: Guide your teams through Inspire’s talent processes and programs, including: performance management and compensation reviews, employee survey action planning, talent reveiw, gap analysis, succession planning, organizational design, and headcount planning.
- Recruit Exceptional Talent: Work with hiring managers within your organization to identify, attract and hire exceptional talent in all open positions, and coach leaders within the established recruiting framework.
- Reinforce High-Performance Culture work closely with our managers on how to set clear performance expectations and provide ongoing and direct feedback.
- Retain and Engage Talent: Gain deep knowledge on the unique talent challenges of your assigned team and work with leaders and team members to address them. This will include career pathing/ job definition, retention strategies, and partnering with Learning and Development.
- Advise on Employee Relations Issues: Support managers through the performance management process on your assigned teams including performance improvement plans and various employee relations issues and terminations.
SOME EXPECTED 2019 DELIVERABLES
- Design and implement full year people cycle that becomes the main framework through which managers design and develop high performing teams.
- Lead project to redesign Performance Management, Feedback & Recognition Systems
- Build and support biannual Comp Adjustments & Promotions process
- Design and Implement Talent Review, Gap Analysis, HiPo Acceleration & Succession Planning
- Lead 2020 Organizational Design & Headcount Planning process
- Employee Survey Design & Action Planning
- Create Job Descriptions for all Avengers w/ clear responsibilities & success metrics
Goal Attainment within your assigned organizations
Employee Retention (Regrettable Voluntary Turnover)
Self-Managing: must be able to regulate time, attention and emotions, while remaining aware of your strengths, weaknesses and potential sources of bias.
Effective Communicator able to communicate on all levels: one on one, to the department and to the entire team, as well as via phone, email and online.
Accountable And Responsible you apppreciate the importance of supporting and encouraging individuality while also understanding organizational structures and the need to follow rules and policies. They are able to balance different perspectives while taking appropriate action.
Agile you are willing and able to adapt to suddenly changing circumstances and to know how and when to seize on opportunities amid a changing landscape. You are flexible in your mindset and are willing to try new approaches and ideas,
- Role Definition
- Leadership Coaching
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Employee Relations
Nice to Have
- Organizational Design
- Talent Review
- Succession Planning
- Change Management
- Engagement Survey Action Planning
- Career Development Coaching
- Diveristy & Inclusion