Sr. Manager, HRIS
Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
The Sr. Manager, HRIS will be responsible for managing a team supporting Bird’s Human Resources Information Systems. As the Sr. Manager, HRIS, you will be joining Bird at a critical time of rapid growth and expansion. You will be responsible for implementation strategy, execution, and ongoing maintenance of all Talent systems (such as HRIS, Payroll, Recruiting, Benefits Employee Experience systems, etc.). In leading the development of our current benefits and onboarding modules, you will design, configure, and implement additional modules to include Performance Management, Compensation, HR Analytics, and Document Management. You will also closely partner with IT and Finance to ensure there is information symmetry across the organization.
What You'll Do
- Evaluate, implement, and maintain all people-related systems to ensure business needs are being met and optimize the transitions to new systems when required
- Create appropriate HRIS strategies based on end user and business needs
- Lead the system module development projects, including specifications, quotations, customizations, and budget
- Gather requirements, run system testing, and determine the most effective system configurations
- Source new software programs, lead implementation, and manage external vendors on the phase two integration timelines
- Maintain metadata across all business systems, monitor the data for trends, and make recommendations for system changes based on data analysis.
- Develop appropriate trainings for the end users and provide day-to-day employee support
- Ensure HRIS services are in compliance with global regulatory requirements related to recordkeeping and reporting
What You'll Have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in a technical Information Technology or Human Resources role
- 5+ years experience managing an HRIS program
- 3+ years leading a team
What You'll Need
- Experience working in a fast-paced or consumer technology company
- Hands-on experience in full system implementations, such as for Workday, ADP, PeopleSoft
- Strong project management and vendor management skills, particularly related to software implementation and integration efforts
- Ability to consider the end-to-end process and advise on downstream effects of changes
- Experience with data management, transformation, cleaning, and de-duplication
- Strong analytical skills and capable analyzing data to create meaningful models, reports, metrics, and recommendations to stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of Talent business processes, policies, and programs (including payroll, benefits, compensation, and recruitment)
- Proven ability to work with and manage confidential information in a professional manner
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical audiences and business users
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description