Who You Are:
We’re looking for a Recruiter who is comfortable with full-cycle recruiting and has strong sourcing experience. You have experience sourcing and recruiting for ALL roles across an organization. This individual will be key in helping to ensure the continuous growth and success of Fair’s organization and culture. You can find anyone, anywhere using various sourcing methodologies and develop talent pipelines.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify talent sources and methods to attract and identify top talent specific to identified needs within the company.
- Develop search strategies to reach and attract qualified candidates
- Develop a talent pipeline for immediate and future positions
- Create and maintain job postings across various platforms
- Conduct resume and phone screens, as well as in-person interviews with applicants
- Coordinate interviews, including scheduling with interviewers and candidates
- Provide various recruiting reports to management
What You Have:
- 3+ years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience
- Experience navigating technology and processes with ease.
- Adept at identifying talent sources and methods
- Ability to data mine and use Boolean searches, technology, and social media
- Ability to engage talent and form trusted relationships in order to attract top talent to Fair
- experience building and maintaining relationships externally to keep potential candidates engaged
- A developed approach to relationships and recruiting both in person and on the phone
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse experience is a big plus)