Senior Technical Recruiter - Full Desk
Honey is growing insanely fast and we’re looking to add a Senior Technical Recruiter to help us scale! We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Technical Recruiter to partner with and support our growing Engineering teams. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career while building an extraordinary Talent organization and company experiencing hyper growth.
We are only considering local candidates for this position.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from scheduling interviews, sourcing, pipeline management, to offer negotiation and closing
- Creatively source candidates from multiple channels including referrals, research, cold outbound, networking events, and universities
- Regularly meet with hiring managers and stakeholders to keep searches on track
- Maintain high attention to detail when entering data in our applicant tracking system so that we can make data-driven decisions
- Design interview panels, build strong assessment criteria, and make sure we stick to our process
- 3-5+ years of experience in full-cycle technical recruiting at high-growth tech companies
- Exceptional communication skills: You're great on the phone. Your emails are concise, yet warm, with no typos
- Process-oriented: You know that if it isn't in the Applicant Tracking System (we use Greenhouse), then it didn't happen
- Collaborative teammate: You leverage your expertise to help hiring managers make better decisions, even if that means not getting the hire. You know when to speak up and how to manage up
- Comfortable moving extremely fast with high volume: Experience managing 8-10+ jobs at once
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals