Senior Recruiter - Sales
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are currently looking for a Sr. Recruiter who is passionate about making connections, excited by the quest to find entrepreneurial and ambitious sales talent and energized by the opportunity to work alongside exceptional teammates focused a common goal. The ideal candidate is one that has a keen understanding of prioritizing and evaluating cultural fit as a primary objective in the selection process. This individual will have a demonstrated track record of using creative means to build a robust and scalable pipeline of talent for a global organization with an emphasis on protecting cultural integrity for the future.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Sourcing, recruiting and hiring The Trade Desk professionals across a wide range of sales roles
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of The Trade Desk culture.
- Be a talent adviser and an authority on interviewing skills, who is dedicated to training and developing your business groups towards a cohesive, efficient and effective process.
- Build a network of contacts and a pipeline for future opportunities.
- Use both new and established channels to increase the diversity of our applicant pools.
- Lead, maintain, support, and improve current recruiting processes and tools to ensure best practice and consistency
- Maintain awareness of industry and talent trends that will impact our organization.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of full cycle sales recruiting experience, in-house or agency setting required
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing, interviewing and hiring passive candidates
- Experience recruiting in a high tech environment is a plus
- Prior experience in a recruiting agency is a plus
- Experience with international recruiting is a plus
- Ability to articulate The Trade Desk value proposition and story to candidates
- Experience developing hiring manager capabilities and advising internal clients on the most effective hiring strategies.
- Excellent EQ and interpersonal skills
- Strong practice of being a talent advisor
- Familiarity with ATS systems is a plus
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic and autonomous environment
- Self-motivated and able to meet and exceed your stretch goals
The Trade Desk will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.