Senior Recruiter - Contract
As a Senior Recruiter, you will:
- Be responsible for the full cycle recruitment, selection and hiring process for staff and temporary employees
- Source candidates independently, without the assistance of external headhunters
- Leverage your network of industry contacts to build a pipeline of candidates
- Demonstrate ability to assess talent across digital disciplines, with a focus on Design
- Drive and facilitate the full interview process with the hiring manager to ensure quality of selection and timeliness of the search
- Provide interview feedback to all external candidates
- Update internal and external job sites with vacancies
- Perform related recruiting and sourcing functions
- Work with Head of Recruitment to develop a results driven recruiting strategy
- Attend industry events as a representative of DV to source new talent.
- Participate in any other HR, Recruitment or administration tasks to support the department and company as required
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for high caliber talent
As a Senior Recruiter, you will need:
- Digital experience, with the ability to consistently identify and engage top tier candidates across all Design, Engineering & Product capabilities
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and interact with all levels of management
- At least 5+ years experience recruiting for Digital Product
- Start Up experience a huge plus!
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com. Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.