Senior HR Generalist
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Be a key HR point of contact with managers in the business, meeting regularly to provide support with employment issues such as immigration, benefits, leaves and other time-off policies.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Assist with employee relations issues
- Administer various human resource processes and procedures; assist in the development and implementation of people policies and procedures; maintain the employee handbook.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Assist with regulatory reporting/filing and other compliance related tasks.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience, with strong experience providing consultative business partnering.
- Ability to manage and resolve sensitive employee relations issues balancing employee experience and the needs of the business.
- General HR knowledge in the areas of compensation, performance management, and talent and career development.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality with employee information.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a startup culture - comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building, and actioning.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver who is always striving to make things better for the organization to drive performance, retention, and employee engagement.
- Natural curiosity and selfless drive - you love a challenge and will not give up when things get hard.
- You will look for innovative ways to get things done.
- You manage to get an incredible amount of work done demonstrating empathy and high emotional intelligence, and do it all with a smile.
- Ability to think strategically to improve existing process and ensure continued efficiency.
- Organized and with a sense of urgency - strong prioritization skills and detail orientation.
- Desire to make an impact and be a part of a talented group of people who learn from each other.
- Ability to think strategically to improve existing process and ensure continued efficiency