Senior HR Generalist
Procore has an exciting opportunity for a Senior People Services (HR) Generalist to support our business objectives by providing expertise and hands-on support in employee relations, immigration, terminations, coaching, and performance management, among others. This position requires independent judgment and discretion in interpreting and applying HR concepts and principles. This position will be based out of our Carpinteria Headquarters. This is an opportunity to work with a great group of people, and grow with Procore.
What you’ll do:
- Through a deep understanding of the values and culture, supports company-wide programs and initiatives including workforce planning, training and development and performance management
- Acts as HR support for departments by facilitating organization and leadership development efforts in addition to working with HRBPs, managers, and employees to address root causes of human resources issues. Resolves employee relations issues through a standard, systematic approach
- Responsible for aspects of Global Mobility and Immigration related queries as needed
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions and/or major variations from established process to improve operational efficiency and enhance value-add offerings
- Manage all aspects of Family Medical Leave Act and Americans with Disabilities Act
- Conducts exit interviews as needed and reports results to management
- Ensure that HR policies, procedures, and practices are executed consistently, fairly and in compliance with local, state and federal law, and incorporates into the Handbook
- Assist with data entry, management, and training of HR systems such as Workday and Cornerstone LMS
- Provide oversight to ensure personnel files, records, systems, and information is current, accurate and in accordance with HR standards
- Handles workers’ compensation claims
- Attend legal and other seminars to stay current on applicable laws
- Attend local HR meetings in order to network and establish professional relationships in the community
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors Degree in human resources or related area preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of human resources experience with demonstrated generalist background
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and priorities; have strong business writing and oral communication/presentation skills; possess excellent interpersonal skills and solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills in order to acquire trust of business partners
- Ability to use/learn all Procore tools, including Workday, Cornerstone LMS, Google apps, Slack, MS Office
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.