Senior Engagement Specialist
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Senior Employee Engagement Specialist!
We are seeking a Senior Employee Engagement Specialist who will be responsible for planning, developing, and facilitating the implementation of global programs and strategies for the Human Resources team and maintain the existing culture of exceptional employee engagement.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Reporting to the HR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of employee contests and programs to achieve desired engagement and create a fun work environment and positive culture that reinforces our company's core values and performance driven mentality.
- Creating lasting professional relationships with employees of all levels and aspects of the company, cultivating mutual trust and respect, through focus groups, employee surveys, new hire check-ins, and exit interviews
- Managing scheduling, tracking, and communications around internal learning/social/engagement events.
- Assisting in the handling of budgets and expenses for small- and large- scale initiatives, maintaining documentation and metrics for events
- Assisting in production of internal communications, branded materials, company website, social media campaigns, company newsletter and more!
- Owning the planning, content and execution of the company's employee events, including bi-annual large events, monthly networking events, games, quarterly charities, and the list goes on!
- Closely monitoring employee engagement metrics, serving as key point of contact for tracking progress on relevant metrics and reporting details to the team and senior leadership.
- Managing employee rewards and recognition programs
- Interacting daily with employees to answer questions and facilitate issue resolution, improve engagement and maintain the visibility of the HR function
- Coaching and guiding team leads and managers to help build and maintain high-performing teams
- May help support employee relations investigations and due diligence
- Other projects as assigned.
You bring to the table your:
- 5 years’ experience in HR, marketing, internal communications
- Undergraduate degree in business, communications, or marketing
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Sound understanding of diversity practices and federal and state employment laws and application
- Experience leading and documenting employee relations issues
- Comfortable with dynamic, intense, passionate working environments and tight deadlines.
- Amazing and engaging social skills; fun, energizing, and able to keep a cool head in hectic situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and a professional demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to accuracy and ability to analyze data.
- Previous experience developing company events, owning the employee newsletter, and driving engagement and morale for a quick-paced and dynamic company
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple event schedules.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Self-guided; creative; responsible; high-energy; eager to work with other departments and independently; has a dream to see measured results.
- Willingness to jump in on an array of projects as requested; eager to learn new skills.
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options