Senior Digital Recruiter
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions once a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
If you look in the mirror right now, what do you see?
- Someone that knows full-cycle recruiting better than that mole on the back of their hand
- A naturally curious mind that loves to find unicorns and be able to custom tailor their elevator pitch to get their attention
- The reflex of Jack the nimble. You can handle multiple projects that can change at any given time without breaking a sweat
- Clone of the Million Dollar matchmaker but for digital marketing teams
If that is the case, it looks like you could be our perfect fit.
You Will Be
- Fostering long-term relationships with high-caliber talent, proactively building and maintaining a network of candidates with a concentration in digital to help add new Wpromoters to the mix
- Screening and preparing candidate feedback to hiring managers in a timely and consistent manner
- Partnering with Senior Talent Manager to drive recruiting efforts, increase hiring efficacy, assisting with training and mentoring new recruiters and improve process efficiency
- Cultivating candidate referrals
- Sourcing for candidates by leveraging internet job boards, employee referrals, search engines, and web resume mining techniques
- Effectively managing relationships with multiple Hiring Managers across multiple US offices simultaneously, providing attentive service to all
- Maintaining a knowledge base of digital marketing trends and new developments
- Managing candidates seamlessly through the interview process; setting expectations, providing thoughtful feedback, negotiating/closing all offers
- Providing regular status updates to HR team and Hiring Managers on recruitment for open positions
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to identify key requirements and setting recruitment strategy for designated roles
- Scheduling in-person and phone interviews across multiple time zones
- Maintaining various recruitment tracking and reports, and enhance existing reports where applicable
- Fully and accurately utilize our applicant tracking system
- Leading and participating in training sessions for hiring managers
You Must Have
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 4-6 years of experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment (ad agency experience preferred)
- A successful track record recruiting and filling digital marketing and/or ad tech roles at varying levels of seniority
- Extensive experience developing consultative relationships with Hiring Managers
- The desire to mentor less experienced members of the recruiting team
- A knack to be a proactive contributor, eager to further develop and learn the digital marketing industry
- An organized and process oriented approach to staffing and on-boarding
- Solid experience with various applicant tracking systems
- A mastery of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Stellar oral and written communication skills
- Superior strategic thinking and solid analytical skills