About the Role
Be part of our growing company by joining the Medely sales team.
Medely is a rapidly growing on-demand platform that instantly connects healthcare facilities with pre-screened and highly qualified Registered nurses and Surgical Techs. The Sales Recruiter will play a critical role in implementing Medely’s recruitment strategy.
What You'll Do
- Exceed individual daily and weekly productivity expectations to fill client orders with qualified clinicians.
- Maintain communication and consultative relationships - through consistent email, telephone, technology, and some face-to-face interactions - with client points of contact to identify needs driving future orders, timing of orders, and fill rates.
- Build pipeline and database of qualified candidates by prospecting strategically on a daily and weekly basis using system databases and cultivating relationships.
- Initiate and manage email campaigns to generate market demand, using database prospecting reports and content templates, in order to promote Medely opportunities and increase response rate.
- Deliver quality candidates and service to clients by working with clinician candidates through the screening, orientation and on-boarding requirements.
- Diligently maintain all candidate databases with accurate contact information, qualifications, quality services documentation and selling points.
- Qualify candidates’ likelihood to accept jobs according to availability, licensure, skill set and potential fit in order to prioritize sales focus and determine the best job match for highest probability of booking.
- Consult with candidates, probing for unspoken needs using a consultative selling style in order to gain commitment to working available opportunities.
- Analyze relevant reports in order to have full visibility into customer base and increase the number of employees working.
- Maintain open line of communication with the active field staff and clients with appropriate follow-up in order to reengage for future opportunities.
- Provide recommendations to leadership on programs that target an expanded supply base in order to capture and convert an increased volume of candidates.
- Leverage industry expertise by referencing local and national healthcare staffing trends to gain credibility and influence in order to identify more sales opportunities.
- Participate as needed in on-call/backup to address after-hour client needs.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3+ Years as a Sales Recruiter
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in web based products and ability to learn new applications easily
- Professional Friendliness
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica.
- We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer 3 weeks PTO.
- The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together, whether at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, or community hangouts.
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities